Overactive Bladder Treatment in Jacksonville, FL
The McIver Clinic can help with issues of overactive bladder and ensure the best forms of treatment are available. We believe that OAB should not interfere with your life and can get you back to enjoying every day as soon as possible.
For his excellence in treating overactive bladder patients using InterStim, Dr. Sagar Shah has qualified the McIver Clinic as an IntserStim Center of Excellence!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.