Overactive Bladder Treatment in Jacksonville, FL
The McIver Clinic can help with issues of overactive bladder and ensure the best forms of treatment are available. We believe that OAB should not interfere with your life and can get you back to enjoying every day as soon as possible.
For his excellence in treating overactive bladder patients using InterStim, Dr. Sagar Shah has qualified the McIver Clinic as an IntserStim Center of Excellence!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter